Re: canvas API changes to drive magnification

The typical image map is an image element with the usemap attribute
pointing to a map of elements that specify their shape and coordinates.
With image maps the browser is responsible for drawing focus. I was
thinking if we wanted to support this, the canDrawCustom might be
relevant? But really I don't know what is intended.

cheers,
David