canvas API changes to drive magnification

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 18:17:29 -0600
To: David Bolter <david.bolter@gmail.com>, cooper@w3.org, janina@rednote.net, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, cyns@exchange.microsoft.com, Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, Frank Olivier <franko@microsoft.com>, jcraig@apple.com, "public-canvas-api@w3.org" <public-canvas-api@w3.org>, cyns@exchange.microsoft.com

I would like to have people review Steve and my proposal to the canvas
accessibility API to address focus and caret tracking for the next canvas
meeting on the 15th so that we can take this to the task force for
approval. David, Frank, Cynthia, James, and Charles I would very much like
your feedback by the next call.

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/canvasaccessibility

Thanks,
Rich