Re: navsubtree proposal for accessible canvas and Issue 74

Chaas and All:

It seems to me this disagreement would benefit mightily from some
telecon time. So, I'm putting it on the agenda for Thursday's TF call.
I'm assuming, Chaas, you can make that? Please advise.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200
		sip:janina@rednote.net