Discussion points for today

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 12:10:18 -0700
To: public-canvas-api@w3.org

Should we define a different content category for <accessible>?

Can we use afa- for content meta data used to allow for content selection?

Looking at Access For all Core attributes: some of these could be defined
with native HTML semantics - e.g. the lang attribute. Should we define new
meta data for these?

Do people know if the heading depth is an issue when specifying attributes?
Right now we are four levels deep when defining semantic meta data. The
same goes for the accessible element.

I am starting to work on the changes.

(See attached file: canvaschanges.html)