Agenda: HTML 5 Canvas Accessibility Meeting February 1, 2010

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:32:25 -0600
To: "public-canvas-api@w3.org" <public-canvas-api@w3.org>, david.bolter@gmail.co, jcraig@apple.com, David Singer <singer@apple.com>, janina@rednote.net, cooper@w3.org

Monday, 2010-2-1
Time: 3:00pm-4:00pm Boston local
Name: WAI_PFWG(CANVAS)
Code: 92473 ("WAIPF")
One time

irc channel= #html-a11y

Note: I am sending this out to give people notice of Monday's repeating
meeting. The agenda may change based on Friday HTML5 working group
discussions which I have not yet reviewed due to travel.

Agenda:

1. Identify Scribe
2. Progress on Multiple Controls with Interactivity
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/actions/15
3. Progress on Chart Example with data table for alternative selection
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/actions/16
4. Define CSS Attributes and meta data for alternative content selection
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/track/actions/17
5. JavaScript method for focus setting/focus ring (Steve F. what issues
remain?)
6. CSS media types for tactual and tactile Gregory Rosmaita to discuss
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-canvas-api/2010JanMar/0131.html

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger