Re: Proposal: Canvas accessibility and a media querries approach for alternative content (Action Item 6 in the HTML Accessibility Task Force)

David, Correct again.

 Also, it's not the responsibility of the HTML-WG itself
to envision every possible  innovation in information
presentation. Our goal here should be to ensure that the content eneded
for producing such presentations is available via the right APIs
--- your average Web page author saying "computers clearly cant
speak complex math, let me just create a GIF/PNG image since the
only users who consume my equations are those who can see" would
leave the Web in the dark ages