Re: request bridge for canvas accessibility call (resending)

It would Janina. There have been a number of problems with my trying to
make this happen:

- Getting the ARIA draft out the door (preventing my working extensively on
canvas). Now it is out.
- my travel (guilty as charged)
- holiday schedule preventing critical mass on the calls.

If I do this it will be best to have it on Mondays - for me at least. I
will ask members on the Monday call. I have a rough travel schedule this
month for the latter half of the week.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger

             Janina Sajka
             <janina@rednote.n
             et>                                                        To
             Sent by:                  Richard
             public-canvas-api         Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
             -request@w3.org                                            cc
                                       "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>,
                                       janina@rednote.net,
             01/08/2010 08:24          public-canvas-api@w3.org,
             AM                        public-canvas-api-request@w3.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: request bridge for canvas
                                       accessibility call (resending)

Might it make more sense to have a standard weekly meeting slot? You
wouldn't necessarily need to meet each week, but the teleconference
facility would be setup and you could avoid needing to ask each time.

Just a suggestion.

Janina

Richard Schwerdtfeger writes:

> Monday. I felt Friday was not enough notice for members.
>
> Rich Schwerdtfeger
> Distinguished Engineer, SWG Accessibility Architect/Strategist
>

>              "Michael(tm)
>              Smith"
>              <mike@w3.org>
>              Sent by:                  Richard
>              public-canvas-api         Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
>              -request@w3.org
cc
>                                        public-canvas-api@w3.org,
>                                        janina@rednote.net
>              01/08/2010 01:17
Subject

--

Janina Sajka,            Phone:            +1.443.300.2200
                         sip:janina@rednote.net

Chair, Open Accessibility            janina@a11y.org
Linux Foundation                     http://a11y.org

Chair, Protocols & Formats