Re: request bridge for canvas accessibility call (resending)

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 08:03:52 -0600
To: "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Cc: janina@rednote.net, public-canvas-api@w3.org, public-canvas-api-request@w3.org

Monday. I felt Friday was not enough notice for members.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

             "Michael(tm)
             Smith"
             <mike@w3.org>                                              To
             Sent by:                  Richard
             public-canvas-api         Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
             -request@w3.org                                            cc
                                       public-canvas-api@w3.org,
                                       janina@rednote.net
             01/08/2010 01:17                                      Subject
             AM                        Re: request bridge for canvas
                                       accessibility call (resending)

Hi Rich,

Did you mean Monday the 11th or Friday the 8th?

  --Mike

Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, 2010-01-07 09:14 -0600:

> Hi Mike,
>
> I would like to set up a canvas accessibility meeting on Friday. Would
you
> please set up a canvas accessibility call for:
>
> Day:  Monday
>   Date: 2010-1-11
>   Time: 3:00pm-4:00pm Boston local
>   Name: WAI_PFWG(CANVAS)
>   Code: 92473 ("WAIPF")
>   One time
>
> the irc channel will be #html-a11y
>
> If you are able to do that I will send out the agenda, although it will
be
> very similar to before the break as attendance was low. I want to start
the
> discussion and it will probably open up other task force related issues
> corresponding to the video element.
>
> I have been looking at David Singer's proposal for accessible media in
HTML

--
Michael(tm) Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike/