New Canvas Wiki page. ( was Re: FW: ACTION-133: Develop an accessibility API and model for canvas as well as attributes to specify alternative content)

Hi Rich,

Since your HTML WG Action 133 was closed today and Action 165 was opened, I
started a new page in the Wiki for you:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Canvas_Change_Proposal_Action_165

Do you want me to delete the info in the details section or leave it for the
time being?

I also made note of  the move on the old Wiki page:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Canvas_Change_Proposal_Action_133

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Laura