From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 19:24:23 -0800
Subject: ISSUE-74: canvas-accessibility - Chairs Solicit Proposals
To: HTMLWG WG <public-html@w3.org>

This issue has been open for five months, and the only concrete
proposal we have at this point is in the draft. The deadline given for
this work was December 17[1], a date that is fast approaching. At this
time the chairs would like to solicit volunteers to write Change
Proposals.

http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy.html#escalation

If no Change Proposals are written by January 16, 2010 this issue will
be closed without prejudice. (That's an extra 8 days over the usual
one month deadline to account for the winter holidays.)

Regards,
Maciej

[1] - http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/actions/133

--