Re: handling focus

Hi rich,

can you explain how this will work?

for example i have drawn a control on the canvas which corresponds to an
element in the shadow DOM, what is required is a programmatically exposed
focus rectangle that corresponds to the position and dimensions of the
control drawn on the canvas, how is the shadow dom used to acheive this? how
does CSS help to acheive this?

regards
stevef

--