Re: Fw: canvas accessibility API call

Hi, Rich-

Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote (on 9/11/09 2:45 PM):

> I am setting up a canvas accessibility call for Monday the 21st at 6pm
> Boston local time. The group present asked we have it sooner rather than
> later after I get back from travel next week.

I'll try to attend that call.

> Doug, Maciej, I know you are both busy but if you could work on your
> action items for next week that would be great!

I don't recall taking an action item.  I did agree to try working up a
sample if I had time, but I've reiterated that I can't get to it anytime
soon, nor do I think it's a gating factor.  To be honest, given the
stuff already on my plate that has hard deadlines, I don't see myself
doing it until just before TPAC.  I think it might be better to engage
the Bespin folks to work on it before then, which would also get them
engaged in the process.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs