Re: telcon request: html canvas accessibility discussion

This was the channel we used last week: IRC irc.w3.org:6665 channel
#html-a11y:

Rich Schwerdtfeger

             Amy van der Hiel
             <amy@w3.org>
             08/28/2009 08:57          Michael(tm) Smith <mike@w3.org>
                                       adminreq adminreq
                                       <adminreq@w3.org>, Richard
                                       Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS,
                                       mikes@w3.org, Michael Cooper
                                       <cooper@w3.org>, Sam
                                       Ruby/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, Janina
                                       Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: telcon request: html canvas
                                       accessibility discussion

Hi Mike,

I scheduled the call as you requested.

http://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar.html#s_3719
WAI_PFWG(CANVAS)
WAI Protocols & Formats WG
Friday, 28 August 18:00-19:00 UTC (2:00pm-3:00pm Boston local)
Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 92473 ("WAIPF")
13 participants
Mike Smith <mike@w3.org>

best,
Amy