Re: Normative Dependency and the Seven Drafts

On Aug 18, 2009, at 08:55 , Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 08:49:57 +0200, Maciej Stachowiak
> <mjs@apple.com> wrote:
>> The parts of HTML5 defining things like the Window object and
>> origins could in theory be factored out, but it's decidedly
>> nontrivial to do so.
>
> I think it would be awesome if someone would take the effort to
> split Window, origin, storage mutex, event loop, navigation, page

Admittedly I haven't looked closely enough, but I thought that a bunch
of existing documents were generated from the same source. Assuming
that would be the right way to do it, what sort of effort would be
involved in producing another generated document?

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/