Re: Separate Draft of Canvas API Uploaded to CVS

> In other words, clearly explain why you need to have the element
> interface defined within that spec, rather than just restricting the
> spec to the 2D context API.

Maybe ask [emphasis] ,,,

"In other words, clearly explain why you need to have the
[pixel-based] element interface defined within that [existing SVG]
spec, rather than just restricting the [existing SVG] spec to the
[vector-based] 2D context API. "

Could use better phrasing, but uniting these into the same namespace
would give a nice combination of features for 2D interactive aspects.
Important to be able to compose layers of the different forms. That
doesn't eleiminate the need for <canvas> as a native element unrelated
to SVG.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Joe