Fwd: July 14th Cambridge Meeting - looking for two presenters to recap SemTech Conference

From: William Hayes <william.s.hayes@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 14:30:11 -0400
To: public-cambridge-sem-web@w3.org
Hi all,

Looking for two volunteers to give us an overview of the Semantic Technology
Conference at the July 14th Cambridge Semantic Web meeting.  Please send the
different perspectives/highlights.

Thanks!

William

OTHER BUSINESS:  Please note for the next couple of months, we will be
duplicating announcments on both the Meetup Group [
http://www.meetup.com/The-Cambridge-Semantic-Web-Meetup-Group] and the
Cambridge Semantic Web Gathering mailing list [
http://esw.w3.org/topic/CambridgeSemanticWebGatherings] as we migrate all
meeting management/announcements over to the Meetup.com site.  If you don't
want duplicated emails, we suggest you unsubscribe to the Cambridge Semantic
Web Gathering mailing list.