Re: Semantic Web Gathering

From: Susie M Stephens <STEPHENS_SUSIE_M@LILLY.COM>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 13:34:25 -0500
To: public-cambridge-sem-web@w3.org

Here's a reminder that the 23rd Semantic Web Gathering will be held on
Tuesday November 11 from 6-8pm in the Stata Center, at 32 Vassar Street,
Cambridge, MA [1] in the Star conference room on the fourth floor of the
Dreyfoos tower, room D462. The event will then move to the R&D Pub.

This month we will be having a focus on health care and life sciences. Eric
Neumann will be presenting on a Semantic Web application at Merck, and I'll
be presenting on some implementations at Lilly. Further, Eric Prud'hommeaux
will be describing Semantic Web tasks within W3C's Health Care and Life
Sciences Interest Group.

Please add your name to the registration list on the Wiki [2] if you'd like
to attend. You can add potential agenda items to the wiki as well.

Please send any questions or suggestions to
<public-cambridge-sem-web@w3.org>.

Cheers,

Susie

[1] http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?mapterms=32&mapsearch=goI