[Call for Review] Bullet Chatting Task Force in MEIG

From: Fuqiao Xue <xfq@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 16:08:15 +0800
To: public-bullet-chatting@w3.org
Dear Bullet Chatting CG participants,

On the 8th November group call[1], we reached a consensus on proposing a new Bullet Chatting Task Force in the W3C Media and Entertainment Interest Group[2].

I have drafted a TF page[3], and would like to invite the entire CG to review it:

https://github.com/w3c/danmaku/blob/master/TF/Bullet_Chatting_TF_Draft.md

Feedback through GitHub issues[4] or pull requests is appreciated before the next MEIG call on 3rd December.

Thanks,

Fuqiao

Footnotes:

[1] https://www.w3.org/2019/11/08-bullet-chatting-minutes.html