Re: Consideration about prevention of Low Level I/F APIs being executed by mistake

On Thu, 21 Jan 2016, at 09:52, Satoru Takagi wrote:
> Since I think that you provide the very important opinion, I am feeling
> that it is too good to be discussed by only this small Browser Robotics
> CG.
> I would like to share this discussion with ML of a MozOpenHard community.

Please do feel free to copy me on relevant conversations. Most of the
list content seems to be in Japanese, which unfortunately I neither
speak nor read, so there's little point in me joining the list for now.

Thanks!

--tobie