Re: Re-chartering for publishing Specifications

Hi, Browsers and Robotics Community Group member,

Because an agreeable opinion was provided without objections, I will start re-chartering
procedure from today. All member will be kicked out shortly. Please re-participate re-chartered
Browsers and Robotics Community Group afterwards.

Thank for your cooperation.

Satoru,

> +1
>
> On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 09:45:35 +0900
> Satoru Takagi <sa-takagi@kddi.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi, Browsers and Robotics Community Group member,
> >
> > After the establishment of this CG, I heard many wishes at some off-line meetings mainly
Mozilla
> > Factory MozOpenHard Community*1 that participants of this CG have wanted to publish
> > specifications. For example, such specifications will be named like WebGPIO API, WebI2C API
etc.

> > However, the current charter of this CG does not aim at the publication of specifications.
> > Therefore re-chartering is required. A re-participation procedure to CG is necessary for re-
> > charter for every participants.  So, I intend to begin a procedure of re-chartering if there
is
> > not any objection. By the end of this week, please post comments and opinons.
> >

> > Diff of this CG's revised new charter (https://www.w3.org/community/browserobo/):
> > --- This group will not publish specifications.
> > +++ Furthermore, this group may publish specifications based on those knowledge such as
webGPIO,
> > webI2C API and so on.
> >
> > Note:
> > The specifications which community group publishes are not standards of the W3C or on the W3C

> > standards track. It is only a sort of community group reports. However, when a group
announces a
> > Final Report that is a Specification, the group asks participants to make patent licensing
> > commitments under the W3C Community Final Specification Agreement*2. This re-chartering
intends
> > to confirm that CG may publish such specifications.
> >

> > It will bother a hand of participants. Thank you for your cooperation in advance.
> >
> > *1 http://mozopenhard.mozillafactory.org/
> > *2:https://www.w3.org/community/about/agreements/final/
> >
> > Satoru Takagi,

> > W3C AC Representative, SVGWG Member
> >
> > KDDI CORPORATION, R&D Strategy Department,
> > Technology Development Division
> > Email:sa-takagi@kddi.com
> >

> --
> 株式会社ニューフォリア
> 取締役 最高技術責任者
> 羽田野 太巳 (はたの ふとみ)
> futomi.hatano@newphoria.co.jp
> http://www.newphoria.co.jp/

      あたらしい英雄、はじまるっ
     http://www.au.kddi.com/pr/3taro
Satoru Takagi (高木 悟)

W3C AC Representative, SVGWG Member

KDDI CORPORATION, R&D Strategy Department,
Technology Development Division
Email:sa-takagi@kddi.com

この電子メール及び添付書類は名宛人のための秘密情報を含んで
います。名宛人以外の方が受信された場合は、お手数をお掛けい