Re: One question

> On Jul 27, 2017, at 21:33, Romain Lebesle <romain_lebesle@yahoo.co.jp> wrote:
>
> Hello =)
>
> I just noticed this browser extension community, and I was wondering how much of a thing webextensions as in "standardized" Chrome extensions were nowadays?

Hi,

Web extensions in Firefox[1] and Edge[2] by and large should be interoperable and follow this community's specifications, and all of this is inspired by Chrome extensions, although there are some differences here and there.

Implementations in Edge and Firefox should be in fairly good shape, but the specification/standardization has been understaffed for a while, and is lagging behind and a little short on the details.

—Florian
[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/WebExtensions
[2] https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/platform/documentation/extensions/