Re: Next publication of the WebDriver Specification.

Hi David!

[1] is a second attempt to make the "Execute Script" algorithm sound
from a normative perspective. Do you think we could work that out for
the new version?

In addition to increasing confidence that the spec text can be
implemented as written, I'm also motivated by the possibility of
supporting `await` expressions. I'd love to help with that, but I don't
know if you and the other editors are interested in adding new features
to this release. If you are, it probably influences how we proceed with
that "cleanup" patch. I've opened [2] to discuss some technical
considerations for supporting `await`.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/webdriver/pull/1431
[2] https://github.com/w3c/webdriver/issues/1436