Re: Choosing a CR end date

On 02/04/17 15:12, Simon Stewart wrote:
> We've been rechartered until the end of September. 31st August gives us 30
> days for the review. Does that sound reasonable? I'd like to leave as much
> time for the conformance suite to be finished as possible.

31st August is now 5 weeks away. Do we have any sense of our progress
here? My feeling is:

* We can probably resolve all spec issues if there is a person month or
two of dedicated work on those issues.

* I feel like we are a long way off with the testsuite, still. Many
sections have no tests, and the tests that we do have are generally not
covering all the corner cases. It's hard for me to tell if people aren't
working on spec compliance, or aren't producing tests as part of that work.

I know that there is interest in adding additional functionality to
WebDriver, but I'm unclear what will happen to the group if we are
unable to meet this extended deadline.