Re: Need to request transition to CR this month for WebDriver

Hi David,

All sounds encouraging—thanks for the update. I’m around all next week on
IRC as usual and can make as much time as needed to help where I can

  —Mike

David Burns <dburns@mozilla.com>, 2017-01-20 16:35 +0000:

--
Michael[tm] Smith https://sideshowbarker.net/