Re: Implicit Wait

I'm going to be totting up the +1s. Just to be clear, you're:

+1 to implicit waits
-1 to waiting for interactability for "Do What I Mean" commands.

FYI, the Selenium Firefox driver _does_ wait for interactability. It's not
particularly obvious, but check the "preconditions
<https://github.com/SeleniumHQ/selenium/blob/master/javascript/firefox-driver/js/wrappedElement.js#L91>"
property of each method. I guess you're talking about geckodriver? Does
that change your vote?

Simon