Re: Implicit Wait

Jason Leyba <jleyba@google.com> writes:

> ​If we want​ to steer users toward explicit waits, why include
> implicit waits in the spec at all? Existing clients can include an
> implicit wait shim for the find commands.

Implicit wait also concerns certain element commands.

If we are to correctly mirror the Selenium behaviour in the WebDriver
spec, we should also poll for the element to become interactable when
clicking, sending keys, and getting text.  This is not currently
specified, and what I referred to initially as “probably a bug”.