Re: New Session parameters

This sounds like a good way to enable engine features / integrations programmatically, such as opening the developer tools or turning on the JS debugger. Although, none of these things are “capabilities” in the sense that they are either supported or not. So they don’t make sense as “required capabilities” and shouldn’t be interpreted by intermediary nodes.

Brian