Re: [WebDriver] getPageSource - Does it need to be a remote end call?

I know mobile isn't explicitly in the first draft of the spec, but
it's slightly more complicated for the current ios and android
implementations that I know about. There is no equivalent trivial
execute script method that could generate the 'Native' source / tree.

Although since it's not really a Page, I could see the addition of a
new end point to handle mobile's case.