Re: Browser Testing and Tools WG, F2F, 25-26 February 2014

John,

I have quickly put a wiki page[1] together. The agenda hasn't really
been discussed yet, its on my todo list and was going to do it in the
next few weeks. I have put 2 items in there but if there was anything
specific you wanted to discuss please feel free to add it to the wiki[1].

David

[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebDriver/2014-February-F2F