Re: Extending Browser Testing and Tools Working Group Charter

Hi,

Doing a LC after TPAC doesn't strike me as wise. There's still lots that's
missing in the spec, most importantly the http mapping (which I have a
draft of, but not had a chance on finishing) and the blank chapters. The
most important areas to flesh out before I think we can go LC are:

* HTTP protocol
* Internationalized inputs (14.3)
* The advanced user interaction apis (14.2)

I've got chunks of the HTTP stuff written: I just need to set the time
aside to actually finish it.

With the following being "should haves":

* Logging (Appendix E)
* Handling non-HTML content (17)

If we manage to get that first list covered off by the time TPAC ends, then
LC might be a possibility.

Simon