Re: Next F2F meeting: TPAC, November

As Wilhelm has mentioned we are participating in Test The Web Forward
event on the Saturday. Since a number of us will be travelling half way
around the world it will make sense to help out there so you don't feel
like you are on a plane for as long as you are in a meeting.

If you want to help please can you arrive by the Friday night before so
we can have some people who can help people when they get stuck.

I will be sending out details of what we need to do in the coming weeks.

David