Re: TPAC agenda for Browser Tools and Testing

The original agenda that we agreed on was to do a lot of the conformance
tests on the Tuesday. I would like to keep that since that is extremely
important to the work we are doing.

As for the rest I am happy to do. I am particularly interested in the
Shadow DOM stuff as I have brought that up with you in the past.

David