[agenda] BPWG call on 2010-11-30

Hi folks --

Apologies for not sending out an agenda for todayıs call ­ I didnıt see what
else needed to be said beyond what François wrote below. In any case, the
agenda:

1. We are going to discuss the status of MWABP, and agree a resolution to
the comment from the EXI working group:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-bpwg/2010Nov/0002.html

2. AOB

Thanks,