Request for implementation reports for MWABP (final push!)

From: Adam Connors <adamconnors@google.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 15:02:16 +0100
To: Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group WG <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Hello bpwg,

The Mobile Web Application Best Practices document has been quietly
accumulating implementation reports since it went to CR in February and we'd
really like to finish off the work here. To do that we need *more
implementation reports* to demonstrate real-life use of the recommendations
in the wild.

If you are the owner of a mobile Web application and haven't yet submitted
an implementation report, please do!

Particularly required is further support for the few specific BPs for which
there is not yet sufficient evidence (e.g. two independent implementations)
of their use in the wild. If you own a mobile Web application which
implements any of the at-risk BPs listed in the implementation report below
and have not yet submitted an implementation report, please do! (Pints of
beer in reward for critical implementation reports can be claimed personally
from me... :) ).

MWABP:
http://www.w3.org/TR/mwabp/

Implementation Reports so far: