Re: Notion of "Web site" in the Guidelines

On Jan 29, 2010, at 11:56 AM, Francois Daoust wrote:

> The notion of "Web site" [1] that is used in the guidelines cannot be
> precise and I'm not suggesting we re-open the discussion there, but we
> could perhaps clarify that it is to be viewed as a subset of an origin
> server

the definition "Web site" is a very very slippery one
and IMHO often quite bound to the discussion context

good luck with this one
;^}

jeffs

--
"Men are fascinated by bright, shiny objects [...]
 Sarcasm is dangerous. Avoid it altogether."

Prof. Jeff Sonstein

http://www.it.rit.edu/~jxs/
http://ariadne.iz.net/~jeffs/
http://chw.rit.edu/blog/