Re: [agenda] BPWG Call 2010-02-23

One potential addition to our agenda -

I ran into Seungyun Lee in Barcelona last week and we discussed the
challenges they have in the Korean market. We agreed there could be some
scope for BP group providing some additional information about
implementation to bolster the outreach efforts in Korea.

Seungyun ‹ can you provide some more detail on the type of information you
need? If possible, can you attend tomorrow¹s call to discuss further?

Thanks!
Dan