[agenda] BPWG Call 2010-02-16 *CANCELLED*

From: Jo Rabin <jo@linguafranca.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:16:18 +0000
To: Public BPWG <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Hi Folks

In honour of MWC in Barcelona and in view of having our two tasty dishes
simmering on the hob and not needing any stirring for now, we'll skip
tomorrow's meeting.

Please remember that we are looking for implementation reports for MWABP
and that we are looking for test suite creators for Content Transformation.

We'll resume stirring the pots next week.

Cheers
Jo