ACTION-956 Previous Last Call Comments on CT

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:14:48 +0100
To: Public BPWG <public-bpwg@w3.org>

Here is the current status on the Last Call comments on CT

http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/37584/WD-ct-guidelines-20080801/

There are 2 that remain open

There are 4 at proposal

There are 15 at pending

I did a quick scan of the resolved ones, we should really check that the
section references and everything else are still right since the
document has changed since we took those resolutions.

I think we should work through the open proposal and pending ones on the
next call.

We need to find a way of checking the others. I suppose we could call an
editorial meeting and bash through them in a couple of hours ...

Other ideas gratefully received.

Jo