Re: Reviewer comments on X-Device Headers

I think we are between the devil and the deep blue sea on this.

If we say that you can't extend it then aren't we contradicting RFC 2616
which says you can?

If we don't say you can't, then it's open to interpretation and that is
probably the best we can do. I think we resolved this on some call or
other but maybe we should re-resolve it?

Jo