RE: Reaching a final version of Addendum to BPWG

Hi Jo,

Hi Jo,

Thanks a bunch for the pointers.  It is apparent that you used to do
this professionally :-)

I have made the changes indicated, to save you some work, and corrected
a few inconsistent indentations and capitalizations as well.
I have attached a new version of the document, which also contains fixes
to a couple of other problems that had been pointed out previously.

But do please check the document and let me know if there are any
further stylistic faux pas that you might spot :-)
I can make the changes probably more quickly than you can at this time.

-- Kai