Re: ACTION-1021 Tweak CT Problem Statement and Propose to Group

Hi

I updated the CT Landscape/Problem Statement doc "in place" [1] and diff
from last published version [2]. Per the resolution yesterday we are now
"good to go" for publication.

Jo

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/ProblemStatement/CTProblemStatement.html

(http://tinyurl.com/yjqphe2)

[2]
http://www.w3.org/2007/10/htmldiff?doc1=http://www.w3.org/TR/2007/WD-ct-landscape-20071025/&doc2=http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/CT/editors-drafts/ProblemStatement/CTProblemStatement.html

(http://tinyurl.com/yzww24f)