RE: ISSUE-300 A rose by any other name

Hi all,

Sorry I couldn't be on the call.  It has been rather difficult to make
time for this work.

I think the current title as well as any of the suggestions below would
work.

However, I would like to propose yet another variety which hopefully
encompasses a clarification regarding its non-normative nature,
preserving some snappiness and yet being explanatory enough.

I suggest the addition of a sub-title and avoiding using Evaluation in
the title.

Title:    "Extended Guideline for Mobile Web Best Practices"
Subtitle: "a non-normative companion document for Mobile Web Best
Practices"

-- Kai