Re: Minutes 2009-10-06

I notice that you have resolved no to all the points I had raised.
Unfortunately, there is no way for me to track back my original
comments, because links like this are password protected:

http://www.w3.org/2006/02/lc-comments-tracker/37584/WD-ct-guidelines-20080801/1997

How can I access the comments? I may want to raise a formal objection to
be reviewed by the Director....

Thank you

Luca