Re: Regrets, and progress toward publication of MWBP-WCAG document

Publication of the document as a (last) Working Draft should be done
today. I added a note to the "Status of This Document" to alert readers
that we believe the document is complete and expect to publish the final
Working Group Note shortly afterwards.

Francois.