Re: Mobile Web statistics

From: <gina@alierra.com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 18:38:29 +0300
To: <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Dear Stephane,

Sorry for delay with reply. I did not have an opportunity to visit W3C for a
couple of weeks, because I was on business trip.

Jonathan is absolutely right. I took all data from Comscore.com.

This is the original, if you would like to get additional information -

http://www.comscore.com/press/release.asp?press=2752

Its statistics is really amazing! And I think that we are able to talk about
the continuing growth of the popularity of Mobile Web.

Sincerely,

Gina Travis

 <mailto:gina@alierra.com> gina@alierra.com

Alierra Design