FW: [minutes] Tuesday 17 March 2009

From: Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:15:00 -0000
To: "Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group WG" <public-bpwg@w3.org>
For clarity, attaching a note I sent to the member list yesterday ref
dial-in ...

On
> Behalf Of Jeff Sonstein
> Sent: 18 March 2009 13:01
> To: Adam Connors
> Cc: public-bpwg@w3.org
> Subject: Re: [minutes] Tuesday 17 March 2009
>
> On Mar 18, 2009, at 8:55 AM, Adam Connors wrote:
>
> > There's a phone in the meeting room so we can set up ad-hoc
> > conference calls
>
> excellent
>
> > not sure how much notice, but if you let me know this wk that you
> >  might be interested in external VC I'll raise the right ticket and
> > get the ball rolling.
>
> +1
> not essential
> but think would be most useful
> and would try to join
>
> jeffs
>
> --
> "Absurdity, n.: A statement or belief manifestly
>   inconsistent with one's own opinion."
> -- Ambrose Bierce --
> ============
>
> Prof. Jeff Sonstein
>
> http://www.it.rit.edu/~jxs/
> http://ariadne.iz.net/~jeffs/
> http://chw.rit.edu/blog/
> http://ariadne.iz.net/~jeffs/jeffs.asc
> http://www.it.rit.edu/~jxs/emailDisclaimer.html

attached mail follows:

Conference Call Details

Well be on the usual channels for next week's face to face. If you plan
to join on the phone, then suggest you join #bpwg and make your presence
known, we will then set up an ad hoc call on Zakim, if one is not
already in progress.

Cheers
Jo