Re: [questionnaire] Addendum to Mobile Web Best Practices ready for publication?

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 22:11:06 +0100, Jo Rabin <jrabin@mtld.mobi> wrote:

> I'm sorry that it has taken me till now to add a formal response to this.

Likewise

> I've had my annotations on paper, but I suppose it's hard for the WG to
> see them there.

Mine are in my head, and I hope the WG doesn't get a spoon or spanner and
try to look there...

> Like other commenters, I have quite a number of comments, so I suggest
> that the answer to the poll is that the document is not ready for
> publication.

Agreed.

> I think there are quite a few textual improvements that could be made.
> And some that need to be. So in general I suggest that a specific
> editorial session on it would be valuable. I see that was suggested on
> Tuesday's call.
>
> If such a call is to be had I will do my best to attend and so won't
> make all my comments here.

Unfortunately I am unlikely to make such a call (although I will try) so
hope to publish my comments here.

cheers

Chaals