Re: ISSUE-288 (includeNonMandatedHeuristics): Should the Content Transformation Guidelines include a non normative list of mobile heuristics? [Guidelines for Web Content Transformation Proxies]

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 16:05:47 +0100
To: Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group WG <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Le mardi 10 mars 2009 à 14:44 +0000, Mobile Web Best Practices Working
Group Issue Tracker a écrit :
> ISSUE-288 (includeNonMandatedHeuristics): Should the Content Transformation Guidelines include a non normative list of mobile heuristics? [Guidelines for Web Content Transformation Proxies]

I should clarify: non-normative and non-mandated heuristics: i.e.
heuristics that CT proxies may or may not take into account to determine
whether they'll transform or not - in opposition to the mandated
heuristics that have been determined as per ISSUE-286 in the call today
(minutes upcoming).

Dom