Re: FYI - "Mobile Web 2009 = Desktop Web 1998"

Jacob Nielsen has found out what I and others have been telling the
developer community for ten years (see the "wap usability" chapter in
"Professional WAP", by Wrox, July 2000, and all of the other articles
and books that followed. Not to mention OUI and WURFL of course).
Had he googled a little before writing the article, he would have saved
us the show of an esteemed figure re-inventing hot-water (hot-water
being multi-serving, of course)

Luca