[questionnaire] CT: Mandating respect of heuristics

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 19:18:51 +0100
To: Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group WG <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Dear participants of the Mobile Web Best Practices Working Group,

As agreed during today's call, I prepared a poll on the question on
whether explicit mobile heuristics should be respected by Content
Transformation Proxies or not.

The questionnaire is available at:
  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/37584/BPWG-CT-heuristics/
... and open until next call on Tuesday 10 March 2009.

The question is long but your answer may be short: Yes/No/Concur or Abstain.
Thanks for using the Rationale field to justify your vote.
The questionnaire is mandatory per our Good Standing rules.

Thanks,
Francois.